The Strozzapreti ai Funghi are a tasty vegetarian first course typical of Lazio that is prepared in less than half an hour and with a few simple ingredients. Prepared with Fresh Porcini Mushrooms, Strozzapreti and Parsley, this pasta with Mushrooms is perfect to make when you have limited time available or if you have sudden guests for dinner.
L 'italiano - The gourmet club has selected two products from companies that guarantee product quality and certification:
- Strozzapreti: Pastificio Giulia, family-run laboratory for the production of dry pasta, fresh and stuffed products, based in Sersale, a small town in the province of Catanzaro, located within the Sila Piccola National Park and in the Valli nature reserve Cupe. They produce genuine and natural products ensuring high quality standards.
- Mushroom Tris: Fattori, a small company from Macerata, located in Castelraimondo, in the Marche region, has been producing ready-made sauces since 1980.
Fattori sauces are sterilized and stored in glass jars. In this way the expiration of the product is extended to at least three years. Company policy has led to making targeted choices regarding the production of sauces with very specific objectives:
- produce a sauce that marries well with the pasta without covering its flavor;
- produce traditional and digestible sauces;
- use excellent raw materials;
- the total lack of flavor enhancers, dyes, conce and preservatives that alter the flavor.
In a pan, brown the garlic cloves and the chilli pepper in the oil, then remove them and add the trio of Fattori Funghi.
In the meantime, boil the strozzapreti in abundant salted water, drain them al dente and transfer them to the pan with the sauce.
Stir in the sauce for a few minutes and serve immediately adding fresh parsley.