• 100% made in Italy product contracts are admitted with it01 quality and origin certification requirements.
• the required products are always accompanied by the correct instructions for use of the product - a copy of the instructions on the label
• the manufacturer undertakes to communicate every characteristic that: - makes the product unique (eg raw materials \ exclusive processes \ composition \ conservation) - certifies the quality and value (eg natural \ organic \ dop \ igp \ doc, etc. )
- prizes won
• 100% made in Italy products are admitted with the it01 certification of origin and quality.
• the shipment must be selected according to standards suitable for preserving the integrity and freshness of the product
• the shipping package must be sealed with the security and recognizable adhesive tape bearing the "Italian" mark
• the shipment must be assigned to the shipper within 24 \ 48 h from the receipt of the order
• responsibility for the effects of using the product is included in the Head of the manufacturer who will have to favor third party insurance for his products
• e-commerce shipping via express courier
• the packages must be closed with the guarantee tape bearing the Italian writing
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal referred to in articles 52 to 58 for "distance contracts" is excluded with respect to:
D) the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
E) the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or connected to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
F) the supply of goods which, after delivery, supplied, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
Warranty of the goods
• in the event of a package not conforming to the order, non-conforming or damaged, the Italian Manufacturers Protection Institute guarantees the customer, who will be replaced by the manufacturer.