Certification and Warranty
100% MADE IN ITALY CERTIFICATION
The 100% Made in Italy Certification provides consumers with the guarantee on the Italian orgin and the quality of purchased products.
The certification adheres to all parameters provided for by current Italian legislation: Adoption of the certification guidelines, definition of procedures, management through modules and printouts.
The certification is issued by the Istituto Tutela Produttori Italiani. The management of the certification process with the producers is handled by Promindustria SPA.
The certification project has been approved and co-funded by the Italian Ministry for Economic Development.
- The 100% Made in Italy Certification issued by the Istituto Tutela Produttori Italiani adheres to the parameters set out by current italian legislation::
Law 166 comma 16 of 20 November 2009.
- Producers can request the certification by stating they comply with the requirements (entire production in Italy, use of Italian parts, use of first choice materials, own design, traditional Italian working method).
- Producers fill in the application forms and provides evidence of requirements.
- The ITPI will carry out an audit on site to check requirements and the conformity of documented evidence.
All management of the procedures with the producers are carried out by Promindustria Spa on behalf of the ITPI.
- Tax advisors practices in Italy are recognised to carry out the Certification procedure.
100% Made in Italy Certification Requisite:
- Designed and Manufactured entirely in Italy
- Based on company's own project and design.
- Fully manufacturered in Italy
- Made using only Italian parts and components
- Complete work traceability in Italy
- Made with Quality Natural Materials
- Natural materials or Natural compounds
- Quality, first choice materials
- Full traceability of Raw materials's origin
- Made following traditional Working methods
- Use of the company's specific Workmanship
- Use of traditional Workmanships techniques
- Made in observance of Employees, Health and Safety Standards
- In accordance with labour laws
- Manufactured according to the Hygiene, Healthcare and Safety
At the end of the successful verification of the above criteria, the company will be registered in the National Registry of Italian Producers.
More information at the Official Website > Madeinitalycert.it